If you haven't visited Joan's blog then what are you waiting for? I'll wait......
Do her Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes entice you?
What about her To. Die. For. Truffle Petit Fours?
This is only a sample of what she has going on over there! Seriously good stuff, people.
The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: "Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshere." The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don't forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
Now for the questions:
- Favorite Color - I'm always drawn toward the blues. Especially turquoise and navy.
- Favorite Animal - If we are talking domesticated animal I would have to pick the cat. We have two and they sometimes read my blog and they would be super pissed if I said my favorite animal is a dog (which it's not). I love my kitties (hi Gigi and Snowflake!) and this just got a little weird. My favorite wild animal would have to be the bear. They're kind of cool.
- Favorite Number - 6 My birthday is December 6 and growing up everyone had a favorite number so I just went ahead and picked that one since it had a "value" so to say.
- Favorite Drink - This is an odd question. I would have to say daily basis wise, water. I know, booooring! But when you're really thirsty there is nothing better than a tall glass of cold water. After working in the yard on a hot day - a good wheat beer. Hanging with my husband and select friends- red wine. Lake house - anything goes!
- Facebook or Twitter - Facebook. But, I have my Facebook connected to my Twitter. Or...is it the other way around? Twitter hooked up to Facebook. Either way, I'm partial to Facebook. Although, with the new changes Facebook has made I'm beginning to learn toward Twitter for my fan base.
- Good Book or Good Movie - I'm a nerd so I will always pick the book. I'm especially partial to fantasy (nerd). That being said, I enjoy a good movie but only at home. Every time I go to the theater the stinky person sits right beside me. They haven't showered for days, brushed their teeth and they are usually gassy - from both ends.
- My Passion - Oh God, I'm like a fart in a whirlwind. One day it could be yoga, the next day spinning. I could give up working out for a few months and repaint my entire house, bake up a storm, cook meal after meal, eat out for dinner every night, make jewelry, make soap, go shopping. Don't make me pick just one!
- Giving or Getting Presents - I like both. Who doesn't like getting presents? Well, I guess it depends on who is giving them to you and what it is they are giving you. We all have that relative that gives us hangers - there's a story to that. Giving presents is just as awesome.
- Favorite Day of the Year - Hmm, never really thought of this.
- Favorite Flowers - Petunias! They smell just like summer should smell. My husband calls me Sweet Petunia :)
Okay, enough about me!
Let's pick 10 bloggers who more than deserve this award!
Whew, that was uber hard just picking 10.
Thank you, Joan for passing this little bit of light on to me! You made my day!
Please go and check out Chocolate, Chocolate and More if you haven't already and check out these fabulous blogs that I have passed the award on to. Make sure you tell them all I said, Hi!