Have you been eagerly awaiting the results for week 3 of the Pumpkin Blog Hop? Have you been sitting at the edge of your seats all week? Are you chomping at the bit to find out who came in the top 5?
We had some lovely pumpkinlicious entries for week 3. Here are the top 5 that got the most clicks from all of you.
|Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies by Crazy for Crust|
|Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies by Mother Thyme|
|Amaretto Pumpkin Bread Pudding by Sumptuous Spoonfulls|
|Pumpkin Spice Muffins by What's Cooking??|
|Pumpkin Pecan Buttermilk Cookies by ARMSTRONG Family Fare|
Let's keep playing!
Link up your favorite pumpkin recipe for sharing (or two or even three!) so we can all drool over them and try them out. Follow the directions below. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
1. Please share a link back to your actual recipe post, not to your main blog page.
2. Please visit two links and leave a comment on their post letting them know I sent you over. Spread the love!
3. Come check back week after week to find out who got in the top 5!
4. Have fun and just try and refrain from licking your monitor!
5. This blog hop is going through Thanksgiving!
6. Grab my button and post it on your post that you linked up. It would make me awful happy!