I would like to give great big super thanks and big hugs to I heard it's Yummy and Chef in Disguise for passing on to me The Versatile Blogger Award!
I Heard it's Yummy is pretty new to the foodie blog world and she's already winning awards left and right! She is super sweet and makes an outstanding Sassy Potato Corn Chowder. Hurry on over and check it out! It's perfect for the chili weather that is arriving.
Chef in Disguise is one of my oldest and sweetest foodie friends! I'm sure many of you already know her and follow her. If not, you're missing out! Her recipe index is as long as my arm and I have really long arms! Hurry on over and just try to pick one recipe of hers to bookmark!
This award comes with rules. I have to list 7 things about myself that you may not know. If you're a regular reader you probably know more than you want to know about me but here goes!
1. I am an introvert. I know, right! Who knew. In social situations I'm more than likely the one being talked to because I'm a better listener than a talker. It must be written across my face because I always get stuck with the talkers at the party telling me all about their life and their issues. I should have been a psychologist.
2. Social situations make me nervous. My chest breaks out in red splotches when I get nervous which is anytime I'm in a social situation. I may need to go see a psychologist.
3. In order to break my social situation nervousness I try to put myself in situation's that would make me nervous. For instance, teaching yoga!
4. I have no idea what else to write about myself.
5, If you want to know 7 other things about me, you can read about more here.
6. If you really want to know 7 more things about me, you can read about more here.
7, I love shoes and purses.
Second rule. Choose some fabulous bloggers to pass this award on to. This is the easy part!
1. Cassie over at Bake Your Day
2. Stephanie over at Eat. Drink. Love.
3. Mary over at Barefeet in the Kitchen
4. Ryan over at Ryan Bakes
5. Laura Jeanne over at A Healthy Jalapeno
6. Mary over at One Perfect Bite
7. Caroline over at Sweet Caroline's Cooking
8. Sumee over at Sumee's Culinary Bites
9. Desi over at SteakNPotatoesKindaGirl
10. Becky over at Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
11. Krista and Brett over at Meet The Swans
12. Jeff over at Jeff's Plate
13. MJ over at MJ's Kitchen
14. Jessica over at Pencil Kitchen
15. Tracy over at Screaming Sardine
16. Jenni over at Ferris Wheel Of...
I would have loved to put every single blogger that is in my google reader on this list but that would have been a list that reached well into the hundreds. Everyone of you is fabulous and I appreciate each and every one of you!