I am beaming! This is only my second blog award :) I am patting myself on the back as I type this. That's rather hard to do! I have really put a lot of effort into making my blog and the pictures I take better and my efforts are paying off. I realize now how lazy I was in the past, snapping pictures with my Blackberry and posting them. The shame! What a difference a nice camera makes. Thanks to my hubby for teaching me how to use it.
This award was given to me by Nami over at Just One Cookbook. We have only recently become online friends. We met through Foodbuzz. I have always heard that stereotype about foodies being snobby. I have to honest with you, I don't know where that stereotype came from. Everyone I have met has been wonderful! Please, go check out Nami's foodie site. She has some amazing recipes and I am dying to try one! In fact, I will put one on the menu for next week. What one will I choose? This one looks awesome! Orange Teriyaki Chicken Drumettes.
Now, as part of the award I need to list seven things about myself. I know I recently did this when I received Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. So, now you get to learn more about me! I know, you're excited :)
- I hate to swim in lakes, if I can't see the bottom I panic. I hate to think of what is going to touch my foot. I hate when I get to a part of the lake that is colder than the other parts. What is up with that?
- I am not materialistic, I could live in a hut on the beach and be just as happy.
- I am extremely allergic to dogs and I had a really bad asthma attack one night. I saw my life flash before my eyes and felt at peace while struggling for oxygen. We got rid of our dog the next day.
- Valentines Day is my favorite Holiday. It's about you and your lover and nobody else.
- My favorite thing is belly laughs. I find people who can make me laugh very attractive.
- I love decorating. I have painted my house so many times, I am convinced we have lost some square footage.
- My left leg is slightly shorter than my right.
Now, I am supposed to pick 15 bloggers that I feel deserve this award. There are so many to choose from though! I will have to get to that later. This is going to take some time! Look for an update soon!
15 Bloggers who I feel deserve this award:
Baguette Taste - Wonder Bread Budget
Eat Yourself Skinny
Pass the Sushi
Sweet Peas Kitchen
Chef in Disguise
The Pastry Affair
Sweet as Sugar
The Herbed Kitchen
Mad About Macarons
For the Love of Cuisine
Alchemy in the Kitchen
Please take a moment and pay these talented foodies a visit! Don't go in hungry though.
Many thanks again to Nami over at Just One Cookbook!