As a recipient of this award, I am supposed to not only repeatedly thank Cultural Dish for giving it to me, but I am supposed to share 7 things about myself and then pass the award on to 15 other bloggers that I have come to love!
- I am part Potawatomi Indian.
- I am claustrophobic - I believe in my past life, I must have been buried alive. I can't even watch shows on TV when they crawl through tight spaces.
- I am Agnostic.
- I had a fear of heights until I decided to overcome them and go mountain climbing while in Colorado over the summer. Maybe I should go spelunking to overcome my claustrophobia.
- I hate staying in one place. If I had the choice, I would live all over the world. I believe I am missing out and letting life pass me by. I was a gypsy in my past life, that was buried alive!
- I lure stray animals in to my home and take them to the Humane society to see if they are micro-chipped and bring them back home. So far so good.
- I can sew, cross stitch, cook, bake, clean and organize. I am very domestic.
Date Night Doins
Three Friends Who Love to Cook!
L-Mo Cooks and Reads
Pearl and Pine
What's Cookin' Italian Style
Pot, Meet Kettle
A Frog in the Cottage
Sweet as Sugar Cookies
Thanks again to Cultural Dish!